Sr. Full-stack Web3
Sr. Full-stack Web3
We’re looking for a great Full-Stack Web3 to join our team & work on a fantastic opportunity.
Who you are:
- Personable, professional, and confident with the ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Detail-oriented organizer capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- A technical problem solver at heart who is comfortable with unknowns and ambiguity.
- Proactive, with excellent foresight.
- Flexible and responsive collaborator committed to the success of the entire team.
- Agile with conflict resolution.
- Care about code quality and best practices.
- Easy learning and adaptability to new technologies.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience developing full-stack applications with ReactJS.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience building APIs, micro-services, web applications, and similar services.
- Knowledge and experience with Web3 (infura, wallets, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with React
- Knowledge and experience with AWS
- A desire to iterate extremely fast. The company is at a very young stage and you must feel comfortable breaking things while finding the right quality and scope compromises and communicating them effectively and efficiently.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, relational databases, networking, and computer science fundamentals.
- Must be able to translate architectural concepts and high-level design ideas into working features.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar degree is preferred, very solid and extensive professional work experience required otherwise
What you will do:
- Analyze and comprehend new requirements and their context, design and propose solutions, implement back-end and front-end features.
- Build exciting front-end features leveraging modern Web3 JS frameworks or similar SDKs.
- Build backend automation processes and administrative tools.
- Implement integrations with third-party services and marketplaces such as OpenSea.
What we offer:
- An amazing team: People that care about each other, what we do, and how we do it.
- 100% Remote
- An incredible opportunity: We’re committed to your growth and success. We provide constant learning opportunities, access to professional development resources, and a chance to develop your career in a growing Tech company
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary and Potential Bonuses, Awesome incentive plan.
- No Dress Code to promote the diverse personalities of our people
Who we are:
We are a top B2B Colombian organization that’s been on the tech market for more than 15 years, we excel at finding the best talent to develop the best digital products. We have more than 100 members on our talent pool and 100+ successful projects developed with advantages such as convenient time zone, highly skilled bilingual consultants, transparency, and innovative project management methods.
|Job Category||API Testing, AWS, React, React JS, Web3|
Founding Partner and CEO
Dallas, TX, USA
4757 West Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093-4362
Centro Empresarial Movich Buró 51
Calle 94 # 51B - 43 Oficina 607