Senior QA Automation Engineer
We’re looking for a great Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team & work on a fantastic opportunity.
Who you are:
- Personable, professional, and confident with the ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Detail-oriented organizer capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- A technical problem solver at heart who is comfortable with unknowns and ambiguity.
- Proactive, with excellent foresight.
- Flexible and responsive collaborator committed to the success of the entire team.
- Agile with conflict resolution.
- Care about code quality and best practices.
- Easy learning and adaptability to new technologies.
What you bring:
- 6+ years test automation experience building high performing automation scripts using tools such as Selenium, Appium, Eggplant, Cucumber, etc.
- 6+ API Test Automation experience developing test scripts for back end services using tools such as PostMan.
- 7+ years of software testing experience.
- Excellent collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with ability to read, write and speak English at B2 level or higher.
What you will do:
- Focus on improving the existing BDD UI and API test automation frameworks at the client site by making them more data driven.
- Write, execute and maintain high performing automation scripts, leveraging tools such as Selenium, Appium, Eggplant, Cucumber, etc.
- Utilize and recommend QA automation frameworks and methodologies for each BDD scenario.
- Analyze current design and determine best coding, programming, and integration activities to facilitate the optimal QA automation experience.
- Analyze, optimize and rationalize existing manual test cases to make the overall testing delivery more efficient and more conducive to automation.
- Perform QA automation tasks on both mobile and web apps.
- Document all test results creating a readable and understandable base documentation where other teams can pull information for future work.
What we offer:
- An amazing team: People that care about each other, what we do, and how we do it.
- 100% Remote
- An incredible opportunity: We’re committed to your growth and success. We provide constant learning opportunities, access to professional development resources, and a chance to develop your career in a growing Tech company
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary and Potential Bonuses, Awesome incentive plan.
- No Dress Code to promote the diverse personalities of our people
Who we are:
We are a top B2B Colombian organization that’s been on the tech market for more than 15 years, we excel at finding the best talent to develop the best digital products. We have more than 100 members on our talent pool and 100+ successful projects developed with advantages such as convenient time zone, highly skilled bilingual consultants, transparency, and innovative project management methods.
|Job Category||Appium, Cucumber, PostMan, QA, Selenium|
Dallas, TX, USA
700 Central Expressway South
Allen, TX 75013
Centro Empresarial Movich Buró 51
Calle 94 # 51B - 43 Oficina 607