Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer
We’re looking for a great Full Stack Engineer to join our team & work on a fantastic opportunity.
Who you are:
- Personable, professional, and confident with the ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Detail-oriented organizer capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- A technical problem solver at heart who is comfortable with unknowns and ambiguity.
- Proactive, with excellent foresight.
- Flexible and responsive collaborator committed to the success of the entire team.
- Agile with conflict resolution.
- Care about code quality and best practices.
- Easy learning and adaptability to new technologies.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of engineering experience. You’re a seasoned engineer comfortable working across multiple platforms and environments
- Capable of contributing to the phases of ideation, research, planning, design and implementation
- Extensive understanding of engineering fundamentals (CS degree a plus)
- Proficient in Node.js, React, and Redux
What you will do:
As a Fullstack Engineer, you’ll be developing the frontend and backend systems that power our app. You will work closely with the CTO and collaborate across the team to develop our various microfrontend web applications in React, in addition to API and server-side development. You will be working with the latest video technology and pioneering a new standard for video experiences. You’ll also be responsible for creating the framework, tools, and services required for third-party developers to build and publish micro-apps on our app store.
What we offer:
- An amazing team: People that care about each other, what we do, and how we do it.
- 100% Remote
- An incredible opportunity: We’re committed to your growth and success. We provide constant learning opportunities, access to professional development resources, and a chance to develop your career in a growing Tech company
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary and Potential Bonuses, Awesome incentive plan.
- No Dress Code to promote the diverse personalities of our people
Who we are:
We are a top B2B Colombian organization that’s been on the tech market for more than 15 years, we excel at finding the best talent to develop the best digital products. We have more than 100 members on our talent pool and 100+ successful projects developed with advantages such as convenient time zone, highly skilled bilingual consultants, transparency, and innovative project management methods.
|Job Category||NodeJS, React, Redux|
Founding Partner and CEO
Dallas, TX, USA
4757 West Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093-4362
Centro Empresarial Movich Buró 51
Calle 94 # 51B - 43 Oficina 607