Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for a great Full Stack Developer to join our team & work on a fantastic opportunity.
Who you are:
- Personable, professional, and confident with the ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Detail-oriented organizer capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- A technical problem solver at heart who is comfortable with unknowns and ambiguity.
- Proactive, with excellent foresight.
- Flexible and responsive collaborator committed to the success of the entire team.
- Agile with conflict resolution.
- Care about code quality and best practices.
- Easy learning and adaptability to new technologies.
What you bring:
- 4+ years front-end web development with React
- Strong experience using NodeJS/GraphQL
- 5+ years of experience in a role of Software Developer
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Solid ORM and OOD skills are required
- Proven track record of building successful mobile applications, products, and platforms
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and CI/CD pipelines – Jenkins, Git, Jira, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to write, understand and speak English at B2 level or higher
What you will do:
- Self-driven member of a software engineering team using the Agile Scrum process to successfully deliver a software product which will delight our client’s associates and/or their customers.
- Write high quality code in React Native for a mobile application that will run on both iOS and Android.
- Work collaboratively with software engineers across project teams.
- Passionately engage in an automation culture throughout delivery: testing, deployment, configuration.
- Participate in user story estimation and grooming sessions, driving to delivery predictability and reliability.
- Cooperate with software architects and lead software engineers to ensure that your work follows technology standards.
- Participate in regular peer code reviews with other team members as well as full-team development showcases.
What we offer:
- An amazing team: People that care about each other, what we do, and how we do it.
- 100% Remote
- An incredible opportunity: We’re committed to your growth and success. We provide constant learning opportunities, access to professional development resources, and a chance to develop your career in a growing Tech company
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary and Potential Bonuses, Awesome incentive plan.
- No Dress Code to promote the diverse personalities of our people
Who we are:
We are a top B2B Colombian organization that’s been on the tech market for more than 15 years, we excel at finding the best talent to develop the best digital products. We have more than 100 members on our talent pool and 100+ successful projects developed with advantages such as convenient time zone, highly skilled bilingual consultants, transparency, and innovative project management methods.
|Job Category||GraphQL, NodeJS, React|
Dallas, TX, USA
700 Central Expressway South
Allen, TX 75013
Centro Empresarial Movich Buró 51
Calle 94 # 51B - 43 Oficina 607